Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The 2009 GED Graduation








Picture this:




“I messed up somewhere along the way and I truly regretted it. Lost time is lost time and I can’t go on regretting what had been. Now I write my own history by going back to school, right the wrong by focusing on my classes. Finally the moment came. This diploma is the first step towards a more meaningful life for me and my family.”
That was the common denominator for all of the smiling faces who graduated. Will you be next?????

4 comments:

  1. It's so great to hear that despite the wrong turns we may have made during our lives, there is still a chance for change. Sensing your happiness about graduation, it gives many others hope that they too can do well for themselves. It also highlights an important notion that I myself must always remember, that always looking back will make it much harder to look forward. Thank-you for your inspiration and congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it takes a lot of strength and courage to accomplish what you all just accomplished. It is never too late to expand your knowledge and to want a better life for you and your family. By taking it one step at a time, one day at a time magnificent things can happen. Congratulations to all of you! You truly embody the essence of the unrelenting, determined human spirit with all your hard work and dedication and I am very happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you all-- you're an inspiration to us all! You all are role models-- you show us that no matter one's age, background, or life circumstances, with hard work anything's possible. Best of luck to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how long does it take to get a ged done

    ReplyDelete